I love Zucchini! I have tried several recipes for a good Zucchini bread loaf, before I developed this delicious version. It never disappoints and it is my Dad's favourite too! It truly is the best Zucchini Bread Loaf Recipe, and I can't wait for you to give it a try! (Video Recipe)
3 x large eggs
1 1/4 cups white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 cup oil
2 cups peeled + grated zucchini
3 Tbsp’s vanilla extract
3 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tsp’s cinnamon
Optional: 1 cup chopped walnuts + 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Beat 3 large eggs for 1 minute.
2. Then we add in both sugars, oil, grated zucchini and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
3. Now we add in our dry ingredients; flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon. Mix together until well combined again.
4. This is optional (but so delicious, I highly recommend) using a spatula fold in chopped walnuts and chocolate chips.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
6. Butter two 9x5x3 loaf pans. I also like to place in a piece of parchment paper *this helps remove the loaf once it is baked. Divide the batter in both pans.
7. Bake for 1 hour.
Enjoy! Dober tek!
I want to see your delicious photos!
I hope this Zucchini Bread Loaf Recipe becomes a new favourite for you and your family. If you make something and post it on social media, please tag #sloveniankitchen or @slovenska_kuhinja so I can see it on Facebook and Instagram too!
Lots of love,
Michelle Pušič Ryall XO