The best recipe for Baked Slovenian Crepes with a cheese filling. The crepes are soft with a delicious cheese and vanilla flavour. This dish is definitely one that everyone will enjoy. Mmmmm dober tek!
200ml sparkling water
*incorporate all above ingredients in a separate bowl. Let rest in fridge for 1 hour!
250g Tub of creamed cottage cheese or ricotta cheese
3 1/2 oz sour cream
2 TBSP sugar
1 TBSP breadcrumbs
• Combine the ingredients for the crepes. Cover with Saran Wrap and Let batter rest in fridge for about 1 hour
• Mix the cheese filing ingredients together
• Add 1 Tbsp of the cheese filing to every crepe and roll them up
• Place them in a casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray or buttered
• Top the rolled crepes with a few spoonfuls of leftover ricotta filling
• Bake them in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes
* THANK YOU so much for following along, making my recipes and sharing them with the people you love. If you make this recipe, or ANY of my recipes and love them, please connect with me. Tag me #sloveniankitchen or #slovenska_kuhinja on Facebook, Instagram or Pinterest! I love hearing from you!
Made with Love,
❤️ Michelle XO